WATTSBURG AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY
ERIE COUNTY FAIR
Jennell Linden 2012 Erie County Fair Queen
ERIE COUNTY FAIR QUEEN RULES
1. Be a female who is a U.S. citizen and a resident of Pennsylvania.
2. Be at least age 16, but no older than 20, years of age as of June 1 of the year entering the local contest.
3. Be certified as the winner by the local fair where she was crowned.
4. Have not been a former local Fair Queen winner, nor a former State Fair Queen contestant.
5. Not hold any other title for any other commodity group or pageant during her reign.
6. Have her parent(s)' or guardian(s)' consent to enter the competition.
7. Be single, have never been married, have not been pregnant nor given birth to a child.
8. Act in accordance with the PA Fair Queen “Behavior Policy”
9. Meet all time commitments, Queen obligations and Dress Code as set forth by the PA Fair Queen Program.
10. Attend fundraisers, publicity events and ALL scheduled practices.
11. Work the week of the fair.
12. Pay A $100.00 entry fee for the competition (ex. sponsorship or direct payment.)
FOR JR. MISS AND PRINCESS RULES CALL
KAREN KINGMAN @ 814-450-9080
MARGARET FLETCHER @ 814-739-0098 OR 814-528-2157
THANK YOU TO OUR 2011-2012 ERIE COUNTY FAIR QUEEN'S SPONSORS:
-Suspended Moments Photography
-E. L. Heard & Son
-Healthy Smiles of Corry, PA
-Bruce Jaquith Contracting
-Chuck and Esther Thompson
-Baskin Run Farm